Sunday, August 15, 2010

Technology, Damnit. I Shake my Fist at You.

I just spent the last 2 hours working on a post, highlighting my favorite parts of this summer. Complete with pictures even! None of it is lining up correctly and now it keeps mysteriously vanishing. There has to be an easier way.

Stupid technology.

But at least all the pictures made me smile. And I needed a smile today.

I'll try, try again tomorrow, I suppose.

*Note: This was the frustrated post I did after the picture post was started. I finished my Summer ala Photo Form post this evening (Monday), but they have now posted in the wrong order. It seems that at one time, I knew how to change the order of posts, but I have since forgotten and really have lost the urge to care. Shocking, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Hurry. I want to see your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly, silly. Don't you know me but at all? I'm not sure I even HAVE a picture of myself!

    ReplyDelete