Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm On the Case

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is the favorite show of one of my best friends. She swears that it's the best of the L&O franchise. I denied watching for several years until one day, at her house, an episode used a nickname of my own invention on one of their perverts. It was like they crawled up into my brain. I was hooked.

SVU comes on approximately 38 times per day.

Hence, my DVR records it about 38 times per day.

In the 2 months that I've been obsessing, I have become pretty much outstanding at cracking a case before the third commercial break. Sometimes even before the second.

I'm fairly sure that the FWPD will begin dropping off cold case files on my front porch any day now.

I'm also fairly sure that I might have a weird crush on Ice-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment