Monday, September 30, 2013

Because Baseball Y'all...

It was an absolute train wreck of a day.

The only thing saving it was a trip to the Ballpark for some bonus baseball and game #163.

You'd think that a 5-2 loss would add to the train wreck.

You'd think that waiting 45 minutes on a shuttle would add to the train wreck.

You'd think that arriving back at the parking lot to find my car covered in bird feces would add to the train wreck.

You'd think not making it home until midnight with a racing brain and a serious case of insomnia would add to the train wreck.

You'd think that losing my Twitter bet and having to change my avi to this would add to the train wreck.

Scene from Bull Durham.
Since most of the Rays come from that system, Krest thought this was apropos.
I sort of don't see the embarrassment I'm supposed to feel.


But you'd be wrong.

Because baseball, y'all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment